June 22, 2011

Accomplished Adventures... the Tico kind...

Since my last post... (in no particular order)


  1. Go to a Tico church service √
  2. Officially begin classes √
  3. Take a trip to the "Feria" (Farmer's Market) √
  4. Experience San José in a torrential downpour √
  5. Consume meat from unknown animals √
  6. Work on 50+ pages of homework in less than a week √
  7. Take my first test(s) √
  8. Visit a volcano √
  9. Walk to and from class in a Costa Rican rain shower √
  10. Visit other Tico family members √


It’s been forever since my last post simply because I can never seem to get my thoughts out in blog form. Today happens to be another one of those days. I hope to be able to expound each of the adventures listed above in the coming days. In the meantime I’m going to leave you with that list of accomplished adventures, and know that God is speaking and moving in the sweetest of ways. The past 16 days have been absolutely wonderful and I look forward to all that my sweet Jesus is going to continue to do! Thank you all again for your continued prayers and encouragement… they are greatly appreciated!


StuckInHisPalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment