July 11, 2011

a longing. a yearning. to be like HIM.

unexplainable JOY!

the joy of the Lord!

it's what fills me.


it truly is UNexplainable


"Así todo mi ser exclamará... " [Salmo 35:10]

"With every bone in my body I will praise Him..." [Psalm 35:10]


my soul daily longs to praise my God.


the joy that resides within me canNOT be contained.


i must shout.

i must proclaim.

i must declare.

i must rejoice.

i must praise.


I will NOT keep silent.

I will praise my God

& with every ounce of my heart!


In His presence is where i long to be!


I long to be completely naked & exposed before my God

allowing Him to strip me of myself & my sin.

I long to be so dead to my flesh that I am completely engulfed in His spirit.

I long to be completely engrossed in my God

so immersed in Him

that His GENUINE love must come rushing out of me.



His love.

the love of my God.

it causes me to long to be more like my Maker.

it causes me to love those considered "unloveable" & "untouchable."

it causes me to fall more in love with Him.

my King.

my Bridegroom.

it causes me to see creation through His eyes

not mine.

it causes my heart to become b r o k e n

b r o k e n for the very things that break the heart of my Maker.


"Y aunque mi vida fuera derramada sobre el

sacrificio y servicio que proceden de su fe,

me alegro y comparto con todos ustedes mi alegría."

[Filipenses 2:17]


"But I will rejoice even if I lose my life,

pouring it out like a liquid offering to God..."

[Philippians 2:17]


I yearn to be so in tune with the heartbeat of my God

so much that I am willing to proclaim His name even in the midst of death.


I long for the very core of my heart to be in complete unity

with the very heart of my God.


"En cuanto a mí, jamás se me ocurra jactarme

de otra cosa sino de la cruz de nuestro Señor Jesucristo."

[Gálatas 6:14]

"As for me, may I never boast about anything

except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ."

[Galatians 6:14]


No comments:

Post a Comment